30 Mart 2020 Pazartesi

-PODCASTS-


Hello everyone! <3
Today i’d like to tell you about 'podcasts’. A podcast is an episodic series of spoken word digital audio files that a user can download to a personal device for easy listening.
Podcasts can be very useful for both teaching and learning since they are audial aids. 
I just discovered an application called ‘Anchor’ thanks to my great friend. I tried to make my first episode of Web 2.0 tools. It was super easy and fun to do! I created my own podcast profile and recorded my first one as i’ve just told y’all!
And here it is, i talked about how English language learners and teachers can use web 2.0 tools. I hope you like it! <3

Here’s the link:

2 yorum:

  1. I really appreciate your podcast. I am looking forward for your new suggestions! 🤗

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Felt so happy to see this nice comment on my blog😍 thank you so much!

      Sil