6 Nisan 2020 Pazartesi

ANIMATIONS IN EDUCATION




Hello everyone!
Welcome to my blog. Here i am with a new suggestion for teachers! This one can be very effective if you use it properly. I’m talking about animations! There are lots of animation apps on both ios and android. For example, Animato, Toontastic, Animaker etc... Since these are both visual and audial aids , it can be very very useful in education. You can use many fun colors, characters, lots of different settings to teach your topic! In my animation, i’ve looked into the curriculum that are shared by the ‘Board of Education and Discipline’. I’ve seen that in the 8th week of 3th grade students the topic was Transportation Vehicles. And i thought that it could be a nice animation if i teach the vehicles and question types which were stated in the curriculum. 
So, I downloaded the Toontastic 3D. It is free and easy to use! (Well, if you try to draw your own background, it may be a little difficult and take time, but still , it is very user friendly!)
I planned my script with all of the characters and settings. Then , I draw my backgrounds and some of the vehicles! It took a little time since it was my first one! But finally they were done! Then, with the great help of my siblings i directed my short and pretty amateur animation! :D  We tried to be as informative and understandable as possible. And the outcome was this.
I hope you like it and use it for your students in the future! <3
I mean the animation app , not my amateur video :)) Well if you like it , of course you can. :) Anyways! Enjoy! :




3 yorum: