15 Mayıs 2020 Cuma

VOKI & FLIPGRID: Create, learn, have fun..!


Hi, everyone! 
Welcome to my blog. I wish everyone a happy day. 
Today in my new post, I’ll be showing a very entertaining way of teaching certain things, assigning your students or any creative idea you may have with it! For this, I’ll review Voki and introduce Flipgrid to you all!  Let’s see.

VOKI
Voki is an edtech tool that might efficiently help teachers and learners in and out classroom environments. In this app, teachers and students might create their avatars, choose a background and then share the videos they made up. They just need to give voice to this avatar and their message!
Just give you an example, I downloaded and created my own cowgirl to give you an example, I tried to talk about Voki in a minute. Since I didn’t pay I did not get to use all the avatars and backgrounds but the existing ones. And, it goes for only one minute. So, I had to hurry a bit, but I think and I hope I’m understandable. Here’s my Voki video:



FLIPGRID
A similar app to Voki is Flipgrid. With the help of this app both students and teachers may share educational videos. Teachers can start discussions, present topics with their classes, learning communities or public Grid. And students can make their voice heard and respond with their own short videos and interact with not just their teachers but also with their friends! In that way, they can socialize , learn and have fun. Their developers introduces this platform with these words: “ Flipgrid empowers student voice and global emphaty through shared learning processes, stories and perspectives. Let’s amplify!”



In brief, as a teacher, you can benefit from these applications to have fun while teaching and making your students learn, as well!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder